"Hmm... looks like this file doesn't have a preview we can show you" when previewing a document
When using the Preview pane within FYI, the preview of the file does not load and instead shows the following error with the option to download the file:
"Hmm... looks like this file doesn't have a preview we can show you"
This occurs when there is a disconnection of SharePoint and re-authentication of SharePoint is required.
- Sign into SharePoint as prompted in the Preview pane.
- Then refresh the screen and check that the Preview pane displays.
If you still have the issue, clear the local storage in your browser. The following shows the steps when using Chrome as your browser.
- Close all open tabs in your browser.
- Press F12 to open the Developer tools.
- Display Applications (you may need to select this by clicking >>)
- Click Storage.
- Click Clear site data.
- Log back into FYI.
- Preview the document and confirm it loads as expected.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
automation, merge fields, new collaborate, tasks, my imports