"You don't have access to connect to any Xero Practice Manager Accounts” when connecting FYI to XPM
For practices integrated with Xero Practice Manager.
I am starting an FYI trial, or upgrading the connection to Xero Practice Manager or Xero Tax, and I get an error “You don't have access to connect to any Xero Practice Manager Accounts”.
The login you are trying to use to connect the FYI integration does not have access to API Access Privileges - Authorise 3rd Party Full Access enabled in their Xero Staff record.
- In Xero Practice Manager, in Business - Settings - Staff, ensure the user connecting the integration for FYI to Xero Practice Manager has Administrator access.
- Click the User's name to open the staff account.
- Click the Permissions tab at the top.
- Click the Practice Administration tab on the side.
- Toggle on the option Connect third-party add-ons.
- Click Save.
Note: This access only needs to be set for the Xero Administrator connecting FYI to Xero Practice Manager or Xero Tax, and is not required for other users.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
automation, merge fields, new collaborate, tasks, my imports