Introducing comments and notifications
We’re thrilled to announce some new tools that will make collaborating on complicated documents or tasks a breeze.
- Add comments to emails, documents and tasks
- Collaborate with your team – ask each other questions or give updates on individual progress
- Tracks the conversation and automatically records it on the client file
- Simply highlight the document or task in a list and click ‘comments’ on the side of the FYI Drawer to view comments
- Sends the delegator of a task an email notification when an assignee updates or completes a task
- Completed task notification includes the name of assignee who completed it
- These instant notifications will improve communication and reduce follow up
Want to get started?
To learn more about Comments and Notifications refer to the section Comments.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
automation, merge fields, new collaborate, tasks, my imports