How to check that FYI Add-ins for Office Products have been installed
When the FYI Add-ins are installed to your Office products (to Office.com) this adds the FYI following icon to the ribbon in your Microsoft Office and Outlook applications.
- From your desktop, open the Microsoft product, for example, Outlook.
- Click the FYI Add-in icon.
The location of the icon will depend on the version of Outlook installed on your machine. Refer to Displaying the Drawer in FYI, Outlook and Office.
- The FYI drawer opens on the right-hand side.
- You are prompted to log in to FYI from within Outlook.
- Click Login with Windows.
- Enter your Microsoft Windows account details
- The FYI is now ready to use with your Microsoft Application
For information on how to install the FYI Add-ins, refer to Adding the FYI Add-ins to Your Practice Microsoft 365 Account.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
automation, merge fields, new collaborate, tasks, my imports