How can I access the New Collaborate Site from SharePoint?
Once the site has been created it's recommended to customise it with logos, branding, and more. Refer to Customising your New Collaborate site on SharePoint.
A link to your new site will be displayed in the Collaborate app settings, however, you can also access the site from within Microsoft Admin.
- Open the Microsoft Admin site
- From the menu on the left click ... Show all
- Under the heading Admin centres click SharePoint
- Click Active sites from the menu on the left
- Your new Collaborate site will be displayed in the list. Click the URL to open the Collaborate site in a new tab.
Refer to Customising your New Collaborate site on SharePoint to begin customising your site.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
automation, merge fields, new collaborate, tasks, my imports