Content Snare is a content and document collection system, providing an easy way to onboard clients, collect documents and get answers, without the endless back and forth.
By integrating Content Snare with FYI, you can:
- Create a Web Link in FYI for any requests published in Content Snare.
- Automatically import Cabinets and Categories into Content Snare.
- Select FYI clients when creating a request.
To find out more visit Content Snare.
Connecting Content Snare to FYI
To connect Content Snare to FYI you will need to:
- Obtain the Access Key ID and the Access Key Secret from FYI
- Add the details into Content Snare
Step 1 - Obtain the Access Key ID and the Access Key Secret from FYI
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- Click the Content Snare cog icon to edit the integration.
- In the Content Snare integration panel click Create new secret. This will generate a new Access Key ID and Secret Key used to connect to FYI.
- The Access Key Secret will be displayed in a pop-up. Click the clipboard icon to copy the key and paste it to Content Snare or a secure location, for example, a vault.
Important: You can only view the Secret key the first time this window is displayed. If the Key is required again, you must disconnect your integration and request a new Key before you reconnect your integration.
Click Done once you have saved the Secret Key to a secure location.
The Access Key ID will be displayed. Click the clipboard icon to copy and paste the information to Content Snare or a secure location.
Note: For this integration, the AutoFile defaults in FYI may be disregarded.
Step 2 - Adding the FYI Access Key ID and Access Key Secret into Content Snare
Once you have obtained your details from FYI you can add them into Content Snare to connect the two systems.
Note: The FYI integration requires company-wide Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to be enabled in Content Snare.
For detailed step-by-step instructions refer to the Content Snare article How to Integrate FYI Docs with Content Snare.