Cloudoffis is a Saas-based solution for Accountants and Auditors to help with SMSF processes.
You can integrate FYI with Cloudoffis to automatically import emails and documents from Cloudoffis for your clients. For more information refer to https://www.cloudoffis.com.au.
Cloudoffis is available for Australian and New Zealand users on an FYI Pro plan.
Connecting Cloudoffis to FYI
Step 1 - Obtain the Access Key ID and the Access Key Secret from FYI
Before integrating Cloudoffis with FYI you will need to obtain the FYI Access Keys. These details will be put into your firm settings in Cloudoffis to enable the integration. Cloudoffis can then file emails, attachments and documents to FYI.
Note: This is a one-off step and can only be done by an FYI Admin, or a user in a User Group that has Permissions enabled for Automations.
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- In the Cloudoffis app, click the cog icon to edit it.
- In the Cloudoffis Integration panel, click Create new secret. This will generate a new Access Key ID and Secret Key used to connect to FYI.
- The Access Key Secret will be displayed in a pop-up. Click the Clipboard icon to copy the key and paste it into Cloudoffis, or a secure location, for example, a value.
Important: You will only be able to view the Secret Key the first time this window is displayed. If the key is required again, you must disconnect the integration, request a new key, and reconnect your integration.
- Click Done once you have saved the Secret Key to a secure location.
- The Access Key ID will be displayed. Click the Clipboard icon to copy and paste the information to Cloudoffis or a secure location.
- Optionally, you can select the Cabinet and Categories that will be used as the AutoFile Defaults if these have not been set up for the client.
Step 2 - Adding the FYI Access Key ID and Access Key Secret into Cloudoffis
Once you have obtained your details from FYI, you can add them to Cloudoffis to connect the two systems.
- From the Cloudoffis Sorted platform, click the User menu and select My Profile.
- Click the FYI Configuration
- Enter the Access Key ID and the Access Key Secret.
- Click Verify & Save.
For further instructions on adding the Access Key details to Cloudoffis, and how to make the most out of the FYI integration, refer to the Cloudoffis article Configuring FYI Docs with SMSF Sorted & Using the Integration.