The following updates have been made to FYI.
- In a Document List, you can search for text that is within emails. This is done by clicking the Advanced Search link and switching the Search Email Bodies to "On". Refer to Advanced Search.
- In processes with steps, you can change the sequence of steps using drag and drop to move a step up or down in the sequence to a new location in the process. Refer to Adding, Editing, Copying, Deleting and Moving Steps in Automation Processes.
- In processes in Automation, you can now create a Meeting as part of a step. Refer to Automation Process Steps.
- In processes in Automation, the Workflow Status allows for the additional filters of "Pending Client Signature" or "Client Signed".
- In processes with steps, you use the Edit, Copy or Delete tool next to the relevant step to edit, copy or delete a step. Copy will copy that step below the selected one. Refer to Adding, Editing, Copying, Deleting and Moving Steps in Automation Processes.
- In processes in Automation, you can set a step to Execute Process to execute another manual process that has been set up in FYI Automation. Refer to Automation Process Steps.
- Comments can now be added from Office or Outlook, once a document has been filed in FYI. This is added from the FYI Drawer in the same way as within FYI. Refer to Adding Comments and Notifying Team Members.
- In the Jobs workspace, you can select more than one Partner and/or Manager in search boxes. To select more than one Partner or Manager, select each in turn from the drop-down lists. Refer to Using the Jobs Lists.
- Advanced Search link on relevant lists can be used to display additional search options. Refer to Advanced Search.
- If an Automation process fails, a notification email is sent to the person who created the process. The notification is sent automatically by the system within an hour of the process failing. It does not trigger immediately. If more than one process has failed in that time, the notification will include a report on all of these in the one notification.
- Added Assigned column and filter to the Jobs workspace to show who the Job is assigned to. Refer to Using the Jobs Lists.
- Staple Documents. You can now add one or more documents to those that are already stapled. Click the checkbox to select any one of the documents in the stapled group. Then select the additional document(s) and click Staple. The additional document(s) are added to that staple. Refer to Stapled Documents.