When loading the New Collaborate Status Page, one of the following errors is displayed for the "SharePoint site and Document Library Connected" step:
- The configured site could not be found. If deleted, click Update SharePoint access to resolve.
- Collaborate has not been configured for SharePoint
FYI is unable to locate the SharePoint site. The site may just need a configuration update, or the site may have been deleted and needs to be restored.
Step 1 - Confirm if the Site Loads
- In FYI, on the Collaborate Status Check page click Update SharePoint Access.
- Click the SharePoint Site link to confirm the site opens.
Step 2 - Update Collaborate Settings in FYI
If the site loads, you may need to update your Collaborate settings within FYI.
- Click Configure to load the New Collaborate settings.
- Update settings if required.
- Click Next.
- On the Folder Structure page click Next.
- Your settings have been updated.
- Re-run the New Collaborate Status Check to confirm the issue has been resolved. Refer to Checking your New Collaborate Status.
Step 3 - Check the Site List in SharePoint
If the site does not load, the site may have been deleted from SharePoint.
- Open the Microsoft 365 Admin Center by visiting https://admin.microsoft.com/.
- Log in using a Microsoft Global Admin account.
- From the menu on the left-hand side, locate the Admin Centers section and select SharePoint (you may need to first click Show All).
- From the menu on the left-hand side, click Sites > Active Sites.
- Check if the site appears in the list.
Note: SharePoint sites created by FYI will have the prefix “FYI”.
- If the site is not displayed on the list, check if it has been deleted. From the menu on the left-hand side, click Sites > Deleted Sites.
- If the site appears in the list, the site can be restored. If the site does not appear, the site may have been permanently deleted, and you will need to create a new one. Refer to Set up and Create a New Collaborate Site
Step 4 - Restore the Site
To restore the site, refer to the Microsoft article Restore deleted sites.
Once the site has been restored, re-run the New Collaborate Status Check to confirm there are no remaining issues. Refer to Checking your New Collaborate Status.