If you need to reset the connection between FYI and GreatSoft, you should first consider the following important factors about the user who resets the connection:
- The user should be a long-term user of FYI and GreatSoft in the future as the connection is dependent on their active status in both GreatSoft and FYI.
- The user must be an FYI Admin and have Administrator access to GreatSoft.
For first-time connections, refer to Connecting GreatSoft.
Resetting the Connection
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- In GreatSoft, click the cog icon to open the app for editing.
- Click Reset Connection
- The Delegate Access Permission screen will be displayed. Click Allow Access.
- You will be redirected back to FYI and the GreatSoft Settings page.
Step 2 - Review the Practice Management Source
Once GreatSoft has been connected, you'll need to confirm that GreatSoft is your preferred Practice Management source.
- In FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Click the Apps tab.
- Locate the Practice Management Sync app tile and click the Settings cog icon.
- The Practice Manager field should be set to GreatSoft automatically, otherwise, select GreatSoft from the drop-down list and click Save